I plan on posting these periodically. The intention is to point out to you that there are a lot of points throughout the day when 10-15 minutes of downtime can be the perfect time to do SOMETHING.
These, along with the 7 minute abs I posted a few days ago, are not meant to be the ONLY things you do. Doing just the minimum will not get you maximum results. This isn't a substitute for an actual lengthy work out of multiple sets of a certain # of reps, weighted most of the time.
This on its own is not going to change your life, just as healthy eating without exercise will not drastically change your life and vice versa.
Credits go to my cousin for this exercise.
This is a nice thing I do for my butt sometimes, while I'm watching TV. And alone, because I look silly doing it.
I have 2.5 lb ankle weights that strap on, and I can add another 2.5 lbs to make them 5 lb if I choose, but I usually just use the 2.5 lbs. You don't have to do this with any weight at all, its not required.
Get down on your hands and knees.
Lift your bent right leg to the side, so your knee goes out away from your body, 15 times.
Lift your bent left leg to the side, so your knee goes out away from your body, 15 times.
Bring your right leg forward towards your chest and then push straight back, 15 times.
Bring your left leg forward towards your chest and then push straight back, 15 times.
Lift your bent right leg up high, so your foot goes up in the air, 15 times.
Lift your bent left leg up high, so your foot goes up in the air, 15 times.
I usually do two sets.
If you need to see me do this to get the picture, I can make a video. Its pretty simple though.
Good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment